isango! is proud to share our first company video with the isango! family!
This was a ‘first’ for us and a learning experience to say the least (in how to brief and shape such a different creative process to website design), but we’re pretty pleased with how it’s turned out and hope you enjoy it (and don’t forget to turn the sound on!). We hope you find that it’s not only colourful and inspirational but that it succinctly gets across the message that it’s what you DO on holiday that leaves the lasting memory, not the logistics of how you get there or where you might stay.
To celebrate this momentous event, we’d like to invite you to enter a quick and fun competition…
How to enter
Pay close attention to the video and you could be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher for anything on isango!
Hopefully you’ll recognise many of our top selling destinations and product-types in the advert – e.g. Paris, New York vs. sightseeing tours and rafting, but exactly how many destinations and how many product references can you spot…?
If you send us two lists:
1. one of all the specific destinations you can identify and
2. one all the different activity types
We will pool all the full, correct lists and enter you into a prize draw to win a £100 voucher!
Send your lists to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just so you know, we don’t sell cardboard boxes, so that doesn’t count.
CLOSING DATE: MIDNIGHT- WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 31ST
|Follow us on Twitter for the competition updates and join our Facebook Group for other promotions, discount vouchers and other travel goodies!|
- Contest open to anyone in the universe, over the age of 18.
- You may enter only once.
- You may send your list only once.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your entry, you agree to let isango! publish your writing on the isango! blog and/or on the isango.com website for consumer review.
- The £100 isango! voucher, which will be sent to the winner via email or post (upon winner’s submission of proof of identity), can be used for any product on the isango! website within one year of its issue.
- Should the winner of the voucher reside outside of the UK, the £100 Grand Prize amount will be converted into winner’s local currency.