How about a quick get-away this Easter holidays by hitting the beaches? And enough of the Spain sun this or Spain that; or other European destinations for that matter. Why not hit the wild Asian beaches for a change? Below are the top 5 Asian Beach Tours we have selected for you this summer 2012:
- Gili Trawangan, Indonesia: One of the three Gili Islands, Gili Trawangan is situated in northern Lombok. The place has become easier to reach thanks to speedboats that cover the journey from Bali in 90 minutes. Here, you can go snorkelling in its sparkling clear waters or soak up the sun. It also provides excellent opportunities for underwater photography.
- Koh Larn and Pattaya, Thailand : Located in the gulf of Thailand, Koh Larn has a warm, inviting sea with silver-sand beaches. And at the beautiful seaside resort of Pattaya, you can explore the colourful coral reefs, go snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, skiing and para-sailing.
- Goa Beach, India: Another awesome beach escapade, Goa Beach in India is famous for its sun-kissed beaches and exotic sea food. Lay back and enjoy the calm and beauty of the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, whilst sipping coconut water.
- Phang Nga Bay and Lawa Island Cruise, Thailand: Also known as James Bond Island for being featured in the James Bond Film, ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’, Phang Nga Bay is bounded by Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi provinces of Thailand, and covers more than 100 islands. You can enjoy swimming and snorkelling, or/and sunbathing at the beautiful Lawa Island.
- Pa-La-U Waterfalls, Thailand: A 15-level waterfall along a creek stretching out to the Burmese border, the Pa-La-U waterfalls is the ideal destination for a perfect family get-away. The waterfall is surrounded by a forest of over a thousand years old and is filled with rare wild animals as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets now and explore the wild Asian Beaches this Easter!