With all the hype surrounding the newest James Bond film, get in on all the action with a 007 James Bond London tour! Die-hard super fans of the series will be intrigued with visiting over a dozen film locations in London. This is an absolutely fantastic way to see London as well! Relive all of your favourite Bond memories as you visit these important points of interest.
· Movie locations that were supposed to be in foreign countries but were actually filmed in London bring appeal to the tour. These locations include the Russian hotel from "GoldenEye", and the Afghan air base from "The Living Daylights", plus two key locations from “Tomorrow Never Dies”.
· Even though James Bond drove many types of cars in the movies, one that is particularly notable is the sleek Aston Martin DB5. You will have the chance to visit the super-posh Aston Martin dealership in Park Lane.
· Countless other London locations that can be seen in the Bond movies will also be seen on the tour, including the Bank of England, DeBeers, Scotland Yard, Tower Bridge, and the British Museum.
· See the occasional London homes of the “Bonds” – Sean Connery, Roger Moore, and Pierce Brosnan, as well as the former home of Ian Fleming, James Bond’s creator.
· “Dry Martini, shaken not stirred” were the words that Ian Fleming made famous after allegedly hearing it at Scott’s of Mayfair, his favourite restaurant in Mayfair.
As you go through the tour, collect cool facts and trivia to enhance your knowledge of the blockbuster movies, thanks to your well-informed guide. Find out where Bond gets his suits, shoes, hats, and ties and learn about how the films were made. This three hour tour will leave you wanting to watch the movies over and over again!