Paris – The City of Lights – is probably the most beautiful and romantic city in the world. Its iconic landmarks, magnificent cathedrals, museums of every kind, beautiful tree-lined avenues, vivid gardens, the scenic River Seine, pretty street cafés, incredible choice of entertainment and world-famous fashion houses will satisfy every visitor’s whim. Paris never fails to delight.
More than 45 million people come from every corner of the planet every year! They come to see and experience, for themselves, the many famous attractions of Paris. The Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and the Palace of Versailles are all synonymous with this wondrous city.
You should remember that very few Paris attractions are free. You will need to buy tickets to enter monuments, museums, churches and historical sites and they can add up to a large pile of Euros. Another problem that Paris’ popularity poses is the difficulty and length of time required to enter her majestic attractions. Queues can be long and winding. It could easily take you from 45 minutes to an hour to get into highly visited sites and in the summer heat, that is not a joy. The solution to the above woes is to get yourself a Paris Pass.
Savings! Savings! Savings!
That is the best way to describe the Paris Pass. Purchase a Paris Pass and you save on time, money and your energy levels. It is a real life-saving sightseeing package that provides you with all you need to make the most of your precious time in Paris.
The Paris Pass gives you entry to the city’s top attractions as well as public transport. One of its magic like qualities is that it offers skip-the-line access to attractions so that you enter without having to queue up. Some highlights of the Paris Pass are:
- Sightseeing with the Paris Pass with free admission to over 60 attractions
- Choose from a 2, 4 or 6-day Paris Pass
- Monstrous savings. 2 Day Adult Pass (€30 savings): 4 Day Adult Pass (€66): 6 Day Adult Pass (€122)
- Free use of public transport – including Metro, buses and RER services for the duration of the Pass
- Skip the line entrance to Paris’ most famous attractions, including the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Arc de Triomphe and the Centre Pompidou
- Free entry to Paris’ best attractions including, Musée Grévin and Tour Montparnasse Tower
- Special offers and discounts at restaurants and shops
- Free and very handy city map of Paris
- Free one day Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tour with informative commentary
- Free 120 page Paris guidebook that is a marvelous guide filled with tips and useful information about the city and its attractions. It is an excellent tour planner
The Paris Pass is an indispensable tool and a comprehensive sightseeing package for anyone who wants to get as much of Paris, into their itinerary, as possible.