Feel like a beach vacation, but don’t want to spend all your time lounging in the sun? Check out our Algarve tours and you’ll realize that the southernmost region of Portugal has a lot to offer besides gorgeous beaches, including sea cave cruises, wine tours and jeep safaris!
The isango! team
Share and EnjoyTags: algarve activities, algarve tours, Things to do in Algarve
We have just launched a page listing the best things to do at the Australian Outback’s most popular tourist attraction, including sunrise/sunset tours, helicopter rides, 4WD tours, even dining under the stars in the middle of the desert! Choose from one of many spectacular Uluru tours and start planning your trip to Australia.
The isango! team
Share and EnjoyTags: australian outback tours, ayers rock tours, uluru tours
Team isango! is actively contributing to raising funds to save the life of a family member of one of our teammates.
This is about Taro, a 38 year old man in Japan, whose life and hope rests on a liver transplant operation.
Team isango! fully supports this cause and wishes Taro and his family all success with this major operation. You can help too by visiting www.savetaro.com and contributing to this life saving campaign. Please join in and help us save a life!
Share and EnjoyTags: savetaro
tripwolf is a free online travel guide that offers way more than what could be just stagnant travel guide pages. It’s truly a one stop shop for travel lovers, dreamers and schemers. Users or surfers alike can create and plan future (or past!) trips with tripwolf‘s trip planner and then book tours and activities with isango! And, if they’re ready to make those dream trips a reality, they can even book hotels and find flights all through tripwolf! continue reading »»
Share and EnjoyTags: Germany, Isango, Things to do in Berlin, tripwolf
The Burj Dubai tower, the tallest building in the world, opened today in Dubai. Here you can find interesting Burj Dubai facts and figures in one place.
- Burj Dubai has actually changed name to Burj Khalifa on its opening day on Jan 4th, 2009;
- The Burj Dubai is 828 meters or 2,717 ft tall, making it the tallest building in the world;
- It is more than twice as high as the Paris Eiffel Tower;
- The Burj Dubai has 164 stories, the largest number of stories in the world;
- It also has the fastest elevators in the world at 60 km/h (40 mph), taking less than 60 seconds to 124th floor and 2 minutes to the top. There are 57 elevators.
- The Burj Dubai opening ceremony boasted the highest fireworks in the world;
- It cost about 1B EUR (1.5B US$, Dh 5.5B);
- Visitor tickest to the Burj Dubai are priced at Dh100 to go up to 124th floor (Dh75 kids, Dh210 VIP pass);
- The Burj Dubai has 500k square meters of living space sold at 30,000 EUR (40,000$) per square meter ($4,000 per sq ft);
- Despite the price, the Burj Dubai is mostly presold with only 26% vacant on its opening day;
- The Burj Dubai boasts the world’s highest swimming pool on level 76 and the world’s highest mosque on level 158;
- It only took 5 years of construction;
- It was build by Samsung Engineering Construction of Korea;
- The first Armani hotel will open in march 2009 on levels 38 and 39.
For more fun stuff:
- There are plenty of Burj Dubai pictures on Flickr;
- There are also plenty of Burj Dubai videos on Youtube;
- And of course, you can find Burj Dubai news on Twitter.
If you make it to Dubai, don’t forget to check out the best things to do in Dubai, for example:
- Desert Safari Dubai
- Romantic Dhow Dinner Cruise, Dubai
- Modern Dubai tour with Afternoon Tea at Burj al Arab
Share and EnjoyTags: burj, burj dubai, burj khalifa, dubai, Things to do in Dubai
The Australian Gold Coast region is located south of Brisbane. The Gold Coast is home to the best theme parks in Australia and is a well known surfers paradise. Here is an overview of the best Gold Coast theme parks, with links to online purchase for Gold Coast theme park tickets.
- Gold Coast: Warner Movie World theme park Pass
Warner Bros. Movie World brings the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to the Gold Coast. From heart-thumping thrills like Batwing Spaceshot to the colorful but gentle Looney Tunes River Ride to the fun-filled shows, this fantastic park has something for everyone.
- Gold Coast: Wet’n'Wild Water World theme park Pass
Little ones can set sail for their very own aquatic adventure at Buccaneer Bay. This attraction has an elaborate pirate theme taking children into an imaginative and exciting world and offering hours of entertainment. Older thrill seekers can get their kicks on the heart-thumping Surf Rider. Feel what it’s like to ride some of the world’s largest waves when you plummet 30 metres on a giant surfboard.
- Gold Coast: Dreamworld theme park Pass
Looking for an adrenalin rush? Then brave six of the most spine-tingling, heart pumping scream rides in the country. Plunge 120 meters on the Giant Drop, the world’s tallest free-falling ride. Or watch your knuckles whiten as you experience the amazing power of G-force on The Tower of Terror.
- Gold Coast: Sea World theme park Pass
Discover the deepest secrets of the oceans and meet some of the most magnificent marine animals on the planet at this entrancing venue. You can learn the truth about sharks, enjoy close-encounters with incredible rays, see polar bears swimming under water, meet friendly seals, dolphins and the cutest penguins on the planet.
- Gold Coast: Three Theme Parks super pass
Unlimited entry for 14 days to each of the 3 parks – Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World. Admission to Dive ’n Movies screenings when available at Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World.